『名譽』無有 [Reputation] Don’t Have

Terjemahan Indonesia: [Reputasi], Tak Punya

 

 

<< Translated into English by Lama Lotuschef.

Please do your own translation to have a version that you can understand at this stage of your cultivation.

Cheers All.

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef >>

~~~~~~~~

蓮生活佛 > 師尊文集 > 74_無形之通

『名譽』無有
(一)

人們的口頭禪的一句話:「名譽是人的第二生命。」
A common saying circulating amongst many people : Reputation is One’s second life.

而我對這句話覺得最是可笑。
I feel that this is laughable.
因為我根本不要名譽,不喜愛名譽,反對名譽,甚至要破除名譽,踢倒名譽。
Because basically, I do not need or like reputation, and am against reputation to the extent of destroying it or kick it down.
要知道,「名譽」是天地間的至害之物。
Must know that [Reputation] is causative matter of Harm in this world.
人類實在是被「名譽」二字,害得七顛八倒,禍害連連,永無休止。
Mankind are truly harmed by this [Reputation] continuously, upsetting or messing up, resulting in great calamities.
自古以來,兩國爭戰,都是為「名譽」。
爭的是「大國」、「小國」,爭的是「正統」與「偽統」,「主國」與「附屬國」。……
From ancient times to now, battles between 2 countries resulted from [Reputation].
Disputes over [Big Country], [Small Country], [Authentic tradition] and [Fake tradition], [Master Country], [Subject Country].
小至個人,愛面子就是「名譽」。
過份的愛「名譽」,就必然要付出重大的耗費。
Small ones to the Individual’s love of “Face”, which is [Reputation].
Overtly love [Reputation], naturally will have to give back great return.
世人相爭,為了一個「面子名譽」。固執頑冥。
People of the world have disputes because of [Reputation of Face] (Ego). Fixatedly stubborn.
世人上法庭,為了一個「面子名譽」。打誹謗官司
People of the world go to Court because of [Reputation of Face]. Fighting Defamation suit.
輸人不輸陣,屈辱不可忍。
Lost people don’t loss arena, humiliation cannot persevere.
於是,一切的「鬥爭」就在這間隙之中產生。 
Thus, all [battles] arise from here.
「名譽」使人表現堅強固執,「名譽」使人表「名譽」使人有高低尊卑之分,「名譽」使世人爭執不休。
[Reputation] causes people to exhibit strong stubbornness,
causes people to set differentiation standard of high or low,
causes endless disputes.
「名譽」的益處何在?豈有益處?
Is there benefit from [Reputation]?
Is there any?
﹙二﹚而「蓮生活佛」不要名譽,所以能「活」。
However, Living Buddha Lian Sheng does not need Reputation, thus can [Live].

我已學會「謙下不爭」。
I have learned how to [be humble and not to dispute/fight].
我也學會「棄華取實」。
I have learned how to [abandon luxury for true necessities].
我的一生,遭受到很多的挫折打擊,在逆境中,有數不盡的誹謗,但,我之所已能不動心的真正理由是:
In my whole life, have experienced many setbacks and hits, in difficult times, there are infinite slanders or defamations, but the real reason that I can stay unmoved is:
「名譽與我無涉」,我能承受不倒,迂迴轉進,全在於我根本沒有「名譽之心」。
[Reputation does not interfere with me], I can stay untoppled in these back and forth, all due to the absence of [Reputation mindset].
恢廓有容,是「名譽」無有。
Have generous outlook, but don’t have [Reputation].
我根本不要面子,我根本不要臉,甚至我根本就沒有「臉」,是天下第一的不要臉。 
Basically, I do not want prestige or face, or to the extend that I don’t have [face], and the topmost don’t want face in the world.
人們稱我「邪」,其實我「清淨自正」。
People alleged me as [Evil], actually I am [pure and self righteous].
人們稱我有「企圖」,其實我「無為自化」。
People alleged that I have [Ulterior motive], actually I [Naturally transform without motive].
人們絀我,我遠走異鄉,安眠高臥。
People get rid of me, I go far away to foreign land, sleeping high and soundly.
人們告我,我不語不辯,無爭。
People sue me, I make no reply or argument, no dispute.
我反對「名譽」,講求卑下。
反對「名譽」,不尚虛名。
反對「名譽」,教導無鬥無爭。
我依循自然,而至於「無我」。
I am against [reputation], going for humbleness; not gearing towards falsehood of fame; teaching No disputes nor fights; I adhere to nature, arrived at form or Selflessness.
我建寺,住持讓他人。
I build temple, let others be abbot.
我說法,弟子坐中位。
I expound dharma, students sit in the middle (place of importance).
慈善濟世,我不管錢。
Charity for the world, I do not take charge of money.
我無「權」,也無「錢」,什麼也無。
I don’t have [Authority/power], also no [money], don’t have anything.
因為我沒有「名譽之心」,我不要名份,我無言的教導「無鬥無爭」。
Because I don’t have [Reputation mindset], don’t want status, infinitely teach [no disputes no fights].
「活佛」,空名而已。歸於虛空。
[Living Buddha], is just an empty name. It belongs to Illusionary Void.
「宗主」,空名而已。歸於虛空。
Master of the School/sector, is just an empty name. It belongs to Illusionary Void.當我一隱居,一切均可粉碎,本來就是虛空。
Once I enter retreat, everything can be disintegrated, originally is Illusionary Void.

當我靜坐禪定之時,我身虛空,生命已無,名譽更何有附?
In Meditation, my body is Illusionary Void, lifeless, where can Reputation be attached to?
我無心,以天地宇宙為心。
I have no heart, with heaven earth and universe as heart.
心光放射,成一無窮盡的圓光。
Heart’s light radiates, becomes an infinite light orb.
我知道我一切均已死去,唯一活著的是我的意識,我的思想,我的道。
I know everything has died, only my consciousness, thoughts, path, are alive.
其實,意識、思想、道,也不是「我的」。
Actually, consciousness, thoughts, path, are not mine.
在「這些」當中,不會有「名譽」兩字。
Within [These], there is no [Reputation].
撲實的,實際的。
Honestly simple (down to earth) and realistic.
已經去掉名譽的自大狂,去掉尊貴的驕傲,去掉虛名的貪戀,去掉妄想的執著。
An Egoist who has already removed reputation; extinguished pride; greedy craving for illusionary name or fame; frivolous attachment or fixation.
清虛自守的「禪」。
Pure Illusionary self abide [Zen].
卑弱自持的「無」。
Humble, low, self maintaining [Void].
是近道也。最接近自然無為了。
Most close to Path. Most close to naturally without ulterior motive.
「名譽」是一個表面,不實在的最不實在。
[Reputation] is a surface, not real and most unreal.
「名譽」是可厭惡的虛榮。
[Reputation] is evil hateful Materialistic form.
宇宙的心,佛心,禪心,是天上最不可測的心,世人祇知其表,不知內在啊!
Heart of Universe, Buddha, Zen, is the Heaven’s most unfathomable heart, worldly people only see the surface and not the depth within!
「名譽是人的第二生命」,殆矣!
[Reputation is One’s second life], that’s dangerous!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear all,
Bear the keys in this article deeply in your mind or carve them in!
Hahaha!
This sermon taught you the crucial keys to free yourself of sentient material like Name; Fame; Status;…
AND this Freeing will help you greatly in closing the gap between you and Buddhahood!
Cheers all.
Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef
Share Button

Recent Posts

Speak Your Mind

*