见佛?见鬼?/ See Buddha? See Ghost?

Terjemahan Indonesia: Lihat Buddha? Lihat Hantu?

好些年前,我读过一集禅公案, 是这样的。
I read a Zen Koan years ago. It goes like this.

一个富有的庄主到寺院探访老友,僧人。
A rich landowner when to a temple to visit his old friend, a monk.

他对僧人说:当我看你时,我见到的是一堆粪土。
He said to the monk : When I look at you, I see a pile of poo.

僧人微笑的答:但我看你时,我的双眼充满了庄严的佛。
The monk smilingly replied : When I look at you, my eyes are filled with majestic Buddha.

今年四月。
April this year.

有人对一班同门说:如果有人跟你们讲他见到师尊;佛;菩萨,他们见鬼!
Someone told a group of fellow disciple: If anyone tell you that they saw Grandmaster or Buddha & Boddhisattva, they are seeing Ghost!

遗憾!此人很显然没有听师尊说。
Sad! this person obviously did not listen to GM at all.

真佛宗教瑜伽。相应与指定的佛菩萨合体!
True Buddha School teaches YOGA. Merging with any chosen Buddha/Boddhisattva!

如果见不了或观想不了这些主尊,请问如何像师尊一样成佛?
If one can’t see or visualize these Principals, pray tell how one can attain Buddhahood like GM?

以上的禅公案 – 那些只能看到别人的好是真正的行者。而那些见到粪土的当然是粪土制成的!
The above Zen Koan – Those that only see good in others are true yogi. Those that see poo are indeed make up of poo!

同样的,见佛的是佛,见鬼的是鬼。
Likewise, those that see Buddha are Buddha & those that see Ghost are Ghost.

让我们制定我们一定要见到佛而已。
Lets all make sure we see Buddha only.

阿弥陀佛。 莲厨。
Amituofo
Lotuschef

Recent Posts

Trackbacks

  1. […] by admin on October 13, 2011 Ditulis oleh Lotuschef – 21 Desember 2010 Diterjemahkan oleh Lotus Nino Sumber: 见佛?见鬼?/ See Buddha? See Ghost? […]

Speak Your Mind

*